You Would Have To Be Destroyed By Me

I am finally getting around to reading a book I brought a while ago. The title is "I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by me". This book catalogs a number of military patches from covert projects. Who would have though that you could get a patch for a mission you could not speak about? Apparently it happens all the time. I imagine many of these patches are not sanctioned by the military.

I have only ready a portion of the book so far. However there are some themes that seem to be recurring. You get a lot of swords, stars, globes, and skeletons on these patches. Each item connotes something about the black ops project. Some of the patches are still a mystery even to the author.

Take the image I posted above. You got a helmet or hat that means the bearer flies a helicopter. The footprints on top of the helmet make reference to search and rescue operations. Who knows what the G.H.O.S.T. stands for? I may give you some more info by the time I finish this book. That should not be too long. It is a quick read.